Ambitious Marketing Manager required for the GCC biggest wholesale business in pet sector, to help grow the brands in our portfolio, by improving both our direct B2B customers’ and the pet owners’ experience, on and off-line. This role will involve managing the marketing team and planning – including setting targets & KPI’s, execution, monitor and report necessary marketing actions, within a set budget.
The candidate will ideally possess the following experience and skills:
- Fluent in both Arabic and English (written and verbal)
- 5-10 years marketing experience in FMCG or dynamic brand(s) with strong equity
- Presentation skills and confidence to present to both small and large audiences
- Strong marketing knowledge including digital
- Flexible, accountable with good team spirit
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Valid class 3 UAE driving license is a must (no travel restriction in the GCC)
- Willing to travel (this role contains some trips locally within the GCC and the occasional trip to visit suppliers in Europe)
- Must not be afraid of animals
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please submit your CV along with a recent photograph. Please mention your current visa status, notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary. Click here to Apply.
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 3rd September 2020