Scientific Sales Advisor (DVM/Veterinary Science/Vet Nursing qualification)
Ambitious Scientific Sales Advisor required for the GCC biggest wholesale business in pet sector, to help drive wholesale operations in this growing business. This role reports directly to the Director of Sales & Marketing Department.
The candidate will ideally possess the following experience and skills:
- Possess a recognized DVM / Veterinary Science / Vet Nursing qualification (with attested diploma)
- Native English Speaker who is confident to present to small and large audiences
- Good knowledge of technical products, specifically Royal Canin nutrition and veterinary instruments & equipment
- Knowledge of Exotics is an added advantage
- Experience working in industry (pharmaceutical or nutrition) in a sales or technical support role is highly regarded
- Flexible, accountable with good team spirit
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Valid class 3 UAE driving license (no travel restriction in the GCC)
- Willing to travel (this role contains some trips locally within the GCC and the occasional trip to visit suppliers in Europe)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please submit your CV along with a recent photograph. Please mention your current visa status, notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary. Click here to Apply.
Only online applications will be accepted. (Applications by email will not be considered.)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date: 5th November 2019