SV Companies is looking for an ambitious Purchasing Officer (Product Data & Stock Management) who can work as a team and have a passion for his/her work, loves challenges, and meets targets. Someone with a career goal will go a long way with our company.
You will be reporting directly to the Team Leader, Purchasing Department. Your key responsibilities involves ensuring accurate product data management and optimize the inventory of the near expiry and slow-moving products to minimize waste and financial losses.
You should possess the minimum criteria listed below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or any related field.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively manage product data and stock levels.
- With previous exposure to inventory management software or any ERP systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with suppliers and internal departments.
- Previous experience in purchasing, inventory management and supply chain may be advantageous.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
To know more about our company, please visit our website https://www.sv-companies.com
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please apply online here: application form
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by email will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.