Experienced Logistics Coordinator required for the GCC biggest wholesale business in pet sector, to help drive the supply chain operations in this growing business. This role reports directly to the Director of Operations.
The candidate will ideally possess the following experience and skills:
- Well versed in inbound and outbound shipment processes and documentation
- Good understanding about the regulatory requirements with various government bodies for items such as food, non-food, agricultural and pharmaceutical products.
- Ability to negotiate prices with logistics/shipping companies and freight forwarders both locally and overseas
- Good command of both Arabic and English
- Flexible, accountable with good team spirit
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Valid class 3 UAE driving license desired
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on experience and capabilities. Additionally, we will provide the following:
- Employment visa
- Health insurance coverage
- 30 days annual holidays
- Annual Leave Ticket allowance per year
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate depending on your experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please submit your CV along with a recent photograph. Please mention your current visa status, notice period (if you are currently employed), current and expected salary. Click here to Apply.
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: July 18th 2023