ELECTRONICS / MECHANICAL ENGINEER￼
SV Animal Health is the biggest distributor of veterinary products in the GCC. We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic team member, to support the launch of Burtons Medical Equipment in the gulf region.
The successful candidate would ideally have:
- A proven background in electronics, electrical and mechanical repair, for example in a technician role. Service and repair experience in the Bio-Medical device field in particular is desirable.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical theory, with good safe working practices.
- Methodical and detail-orientated approach to diagnose faults and undertake high quality repairs on biomedical equipment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- High level of productivity.
- Computer literate.
- UAE driving license, open to travel within the gulf region.
- Able to work independently with the support of the Scientific team.
The successful candidate will be required to complete both SV Animal Health onboarding and training from the Burtons team in the UK.
Responsibilities & Duties
The main responsibilities of this role involve managing all aspects of the equipment repair process, including, but not limited to:
- Inspection, diagnosis, repair, service and/or calibration inclusive of the final testing across a wide range of medical equipment in accordance with Burtons procedures.
- Ensure quality assurance standards are met and achieved for each repair.
- Communicating directly with customers, both verbally and written. This will be to provide information, technical support, quotations, and product recommendations, when required.
- Ensure each repair is prepared for secure dispatch and invoice processing.
- Ensure work complies with Burtons and SV Animal Health policies.
- Adherence to health and safety practices and procedures.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers, delivering a high standard of customer services.
- Coordinate with the customer support team to ensure effective planning, organisation and delivering of the service call (s)
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork and reports.
- Ensure satisfactory management of tools and test equipment.
To know more about our company, please visit our website http://www.saintvincentgroup.com
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the ideal candidate dependent on experience and capabilities. If you think you meet the above requirements and are interested to join our growing team, please apply online here: Click here to Apply
Only online applications will be accepted. Applications by emails will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.